Wednesday 26 September 2018

Afrobotanics Moisturising Leave-in Conditioner...

Hey everyone!

I did an Instagram post  today on the AfroBotanics leave-in conditioner. I thought that I should come on over here and give a review.
     

Leave-in conditioners are used after you shampoo and condition the hair.

The AfroBotanics leave-in conditioner is a moisturiser.
I've used this brand for quite a while now and I seriously love the kiddies range😆 too.
 Whenever I buy hair products -especially leave-in conditioners, I look for the ones that read "moisturising, hydrating, nourishing" These are formulated to meet the needs of my dry thirsty hair.
     

So the key players in this leave-in are Aloe vera, Coconut oil and Vitamin E which makes it great for hair growth and hydration. Aaand wait, because of these ingredients it protects against the sun and heat. 

             
My biggest struggle is dryness. I have  thick, thirsty low porosity hair and it needs alot of moisture to keep it manageable and healthy.

     
This leave-in is very thick, I sometimes  dilute it with water to use as a detangler or as a daily spritz. My hair is always left feeling soft and moisturised afterwards. It's perfect for everyday use and it's affordable. I get mine at Clicks stores. 

Have you tried out this leave-in conditioner?

Share this post if you found it helpful and follow me  to get more product reviews and tips...

Until next time Magicals!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...