Friday 2 November 2018

Shea Moisture Hydration Masque...

Hello again!


 I absolutely have no idea
 how my hair survived without deep conditioning.
         

Deep conditioners and hair masques go deep into the hair shaft to strengthen and nourish the hair.

 My hair gets dry very quickly especially the ends, so when this happens I like to use the Shea Moisture Hydration Masque. 
        
          

  It's  great for transitiong, dry and brittle hair. The masque  is thick and creamy and my hair just soaks it all in- (ya'll know I have thick, thirsty hair)

Although it's thick it spreads easily. I have  no trouble raking my hands through my hair to make sure every strand is coated.
       

Soft and manageable hair are my results every time I use this masque.



 I just  wish it came in a bigger size though- with my thick hair I almost used it up by the second use😅

Check out more of my favourite products on the gram.

What's your favourite hair masque? Let me know down below👇

This post is not sponsored all opinions are my own.

Until next time Magicals!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...