Tuesday 14 March 2017

But enough about me already...

Hieey there Magicals!

Wait... This post supposed to be published a long time ago. I just realised I haven't  properly introduced myself.

 Seriously, procrastination should be my middle name.

So who am I?
My full name is Marlene Ann Mureson Louw.

 I'm an entrepeneur, a daydreamer and an introvert who enjoys the simple things in life. A coffee and hot chocolate lover.
 My greatest joy comes from being a mom, wife and a sister:)

         

 I love natural anything from hair to homemade juices. I
totally love all things  vintage too and giving compliments is part of who I am.

I've made more friends via the Internet than "real life"😅

Here's more of what I love:
I love the feeling of grass between my toes.
I love my hair
I love to laugh and sometimes way to hard!
I love to watch British comedies
I love old cars
I love the way my husband looks at me...
I love to hear old peoples stories about 'back in their day'
I have a weird- funky sense of style-  And beauty to me is not the same standards of how the world views beauty.




I'm weird ( did I mention it already)? Reserved- I can be outspoken if I wanna be.  I live in my head a lot...(don't repeat that)
 who created us wonderfully and beautifully, unique in our own right!


I struggle  at backing my car out of tight places and  I must mention that I'm quite bamboozled by those who can- here's to my hubby😅
       
Here's what I'm not:
I'm not a scientist
I'm not a hair guru
I'm not the smartest
I'm not the best writer either.
I'm just happy to share what I know and pass it along to you:)
       
So I really hope that you kind of got a little more insight into my life.

Get to know me further by following me on  Instagram

And remember that sharing is caring!

Stay Magical -

         



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...