Friday 12 May 2017

quick random tip...

Hello everyone!

My hair loves coconut oil and castor oil. When I purchased hair products before -  I use to look for it in the ingredients list. Now I don't bother because I make sure that I always have these oils...always.

All I do is just add a few drops to my conditioners especially the ones that don't have crazy slip.I do the same with Aloe Vera.

I do this because I've noticed that in most hair care products, the good ingredients are not listed towards the top. This for me means that they probably don't contain enough to be effective.
 This has curbed my impulse buying and saved me on some moola too!
Hope you found this tip helpful.

Keep the Magic and Stay Natural...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...