Monday 2 July 2018

July Goals..



 Hello July! I'm  thrilled to see you... Can you believe that 2018 is halfway over?
 The past few months have been a bit crazy for me. I've been feeling kind of  frazzled - neither here or there (if that makes  any sense right now)😅

The one thing that keeps me going is my group and I'm thrilled that's it's moving along and growing day by day. I created this group as a  platform for women to learn and  grow but especially to form relationships. Feel free to check it out when you have the chance.

I'm going to be real, I'm not the most productive or disciplined person and I'm trying to change.
 But I'm looking forward to a fresh new month to jumpstart my creative flow.

So here's my July Goals.

Declutter my hair and beauty products. I've been really wanting to do this since forever. The word hoarder is an accurate term to describe my situation😅

Save some money this month. Draw out a strict budget and stick to it.  Every month I tell myself this but never do it. I've been eating out quite often so cutting back on this will save me quite a bit- which leads me to my next goal.
                            .
                            .

Buy my dad a new refrigerator. I want to get him one by Christmas.


Start reading my Bible daily again...

Blog consistently. This is one I'll be working hard on.


Eat  more healthier again. I've really slacked here.

Here's to a great July- What are your goals for the month?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...