Friday 31 August 2018

Carol's Daughter leave-in moisturiser...

Hey there Magicals!


Most of the products I'm currently using are from the  #ClicksCurls  event goodie bag.

I've used a few products  but I've been reaching more often for the Carol's Daughter hair milk leave-in moisturiser.
Now most of you know that I have thick, thirsty and  dry hair.
       
               
This product claims to moisturise, soften and nourish the hair.
The Carol's Daughter hair milk leave-in moisturiser is creamy and light. I seriously can't say much about the smell...okay
I'm disappointed😑 because I love me some yummy smelling hair products-
                 

I use this product as a leave-in and to refresh my hair after a few days of  wearing it out. I noticed it works really well on damp hair. It softens and gives a nice sheen to my hair, making it manageable.
         

Only downside is that it's kind of oily. You have to figure out the right amount- because,  it's light you'll think you need to add more.
It would be heavy for those with fine hair.

Have you tried out this product?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...