Thursday 13 September 2018

My recent haul...

Hieey there Magicals!

       

I must  admit that I'm quite proud of myself for cutting back on my spending😄 I wrote a post a while back on my goals, and this was one of them.

So here's what I recently bought, and if you follow me on the gram - then you already have an idea of what they are. Aaand if you don't follow me then you certainly  can  right here.

First up is my African black soap. Now, if you natural then you should already be familiar with this soap.
It's packed with all sorts of goodies for the hair and skin. Shea butter, lime juice, aloe vera and honey to name a few.

It lathers  well and clarifies good, but what I like about this soap, is that my hair feels soft and manageable afterwards,  without applying conditioner.
 Can you get why this soap is a staple in my regimen? Affordable, multi - purpose and does the job- BOOM!
       

Next up is the Garnier Miscellar water. I've read good things on this make up remover. I purchased it out of curiosity- (I mean most beauty bloggers are  raving about this baby) Sooo I got the  travel size.
It's a soothing water that lifts dirt from the skin without rubbing harshly. It doesn't need to be rinsed off.
I can't say much for now because I like to use a product for a while,  to give a full review of it. But so far I do like that it doesn't sting my  skin.

       

How gorgeous is this gel nail polish from Essence? I don't do nail polish often because of  peeling by the second day.  It's nice and thick so you don't have to  layer it  a thousand times.
I chose gel because it lasts a bit longer. I've got a few comments over at the gram that a clear top coat will make it stay on much longer.

     

I got this at Dischem for R29.99 - Clicks stores also stocks this brand😗

Lastly is the Essence translucent powder. I don't usually use powders often because I  have dry areas on my face. The few times I've used it, I noticed I had to double up on moisturiser.

  

Well that's all for now, let me know if you've tried these products out in the comments section. See more of the products that I use and review over at Instagram-

Until next time Magicals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...