Thursday 20 October 2016

Unleash your curls... ORS Curl boosting jelly review

Hi curlies!


Three months ago I purchased the ORS Curl boosting jelly. I was kinda sceptical at first, because I don't use gels at all. For my hair, I find gels very drying and that they flake alot.

Description:
Perfect for curly & kinky textures, Crunch-less curl definition, Lightweight. Curls Unleashed Set It Off Curl Boosting Jelly provides great curl definition without the crunch. It works great for twistouts, coiling, shingling, freestyles and updo’s. It is lightweight and easy to apply for delightful curl definition. It is made with soothing aloe vera, wheat protein and vitamin B.
This giggly, jelly product actually did a pretty good job in my hair. . The best part is it didn’t dry my hair. It wasn’t sticky and it dried amazingly fast.

From this

To this

 The very first time I used it, was on wet hair. It was a complete fail. My hair felt stiff and hard. The second time, I applied the jelly on my twist out. The results were  light, fluffy, soft, semi-defined curls. I also love how this gel is  light and provides soft hold. This product definitely delivered, even though I cannot use it on wet hair. I'm not a wash and go fan so it's not a biggie.

I use very little for a tapered afro look.
Check out the tub in the background... I'm in a relationship with my Set it Off Curl Boosting Jelly!

 Almost done I have to get another tub like yesterday...So all-in-all I do really like this product.
Have you unleashed your curls?

Until next time,
Stay Natural -  Stay Magical
Xo Xo Marlene Louw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...