Thursday 27 October 2016

Event Alert!

Hey there curlies!
One more day, yay! The excitement, the anticipation... The Durban Naturals Social Day. I must say that I always wanted to attend one of these events. I'm so honored to be part of this awesome get together. The event is hosted by the awesome two, natural enthusiasts - Maxine Arnold and her very supportive brother, Bryce Arnold. 
The theme is a touch of Africa.
There will loads of entertainment, live performances and spot prizes just to name a few. T- shirts, stunning African accessories and natural hair products will be on sale as well.
I know you curlies cannot wait to mix and mingle with other natural gals, professional hair stylists and other event sponsors and guests!
See you all on Saturday!
Xo Xo Marlene Louw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...