Thursday 23 March 2017

New updo

Hi all!

So I needed something fresh and new concerning hairstyles. Experimented a little yesterday and I came up with this one for you-
Check it out:)

Start off on dry stretched hair.
Make a side path. Two strand twist and pin.
Do the same on other side then gently unravel but not completely and pin. This gives a swiss roll look.



Do the same at the back -roll, tuck and pin. You got to have a gentle hand not pulling because this gives a puffy, big kinda look to the style.


I use to really hate my spongo( forehead). All my life I thought it looked like a half a loaf...seriously!  Anyways you can accessorise if you want to spruce it up a little more. I used  my favourite cute clip with an attachment of a bow.


Hope this style inspires you if you feeling a little blah with your hair. It took me less than 5 minutes to do.
Stay tuned for more styles! And show some love by liking this post and share it too...

Until next time- Stay Magical


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...