Monday 26 June 2017

Dark and Lovely afro moisturising butter part 2

Hey there!

I was never à fan of hair butters - for me à good leave- in and oil was my go to. Since my hair is getting longer and thicker I started experimenting with butters, puddings, custards- yoh!... Im starting to get hungry now...

The consistency of this butter is light. Honestly- I don't like the smell so I added some Citronella oil in it.
Well, because I was disappointed in the conditioner I must say- this product kinda surprised me.        

 It does provide some moisture and it leaves my fro nice and fluffy. Because I have thick hair this butter was not too heavy for me. Try not to be heavy handed with this one cos it can leave hair looking kinda dull.
The pic below is 3rd day hair.

               Leaves m'y fro nice and fluffy

It doesn't have à very strong hold- but I  will say that its great to revive old hair. I mostly use this butter to bring back some softness and shine.      

Overall - this product is ok. I was hoping this product would do so much more for my hair than what it did. It makes my hair soft but nothing that really amazes me...
I want to draw your attention to the definite chemicals in this product - that shouldn't be in natural hair! These relaxer companies want our money so bad, it's actually funny...

Please remember that this review was based on the expérience on MY hair.

Follow and join me on my hair journey...

Comment, like or share if you found this post helpful.

Keep the Magic...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...