Saturday 17 June 2017

Knot-out Dark and Lovely conditioner.... Part 1

Hieey!

I'm surprised by the number of products popping up that are geared towards naturalistas!


I haven't used Dark and Lovely products since relaxer days.
 Before I start, please remember that this review is based on the experience on MY hair. Dark and Lovely did not send products to me for review. I buy all my own products.

 

For those of you who are on the CG method these products promise the following:
 No alcohol
                 No parabens.           
              No mineral oil      
             No  petrolatum    
               For all hair types   
Thé conditioner:                                                 
       Nice thick consistency.  I seriously don't like the fragrance - #tooartificial...  Thé back of label states that it easily detangles and offers thé slip you désire to make  combing à breeze. Um ... This did absolutely nothing for and to my hair.    The name Knot-out is what caught my attention- I thought the slip would of been everything...like super slippery.
     It provided no slip at all and detangling was a mess. Good thing I believe in second chances, I  tried it  as a co-wash and it worked a little.


Just to mention - these products are not 100% natural.
Conclusion
Nope-  this product is not for me.  My hair is highly textured and thick-  Besides the slip - I look for conditioners that moisturise and soften my strands.  It seems they are still using the same ingrédients. There's not much of à difference between these products and their products for relaxed hair.

Have you tried this line? 
Like, subscribe and share to get updates on my posts.
Follow my story on Instagram for more hairspiration and tips.

Keep the Magic...





                                                                      
       

                                              















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...