Monday 11 September 2017

DIY flaxseed gel...

Hello all!

I've never been one for gels cos most gels I've tried  left my hair 'kliphard' and dry. Besides that I could never get wash n go's right anyways.



It took me like forever to try the Flaxseed gel and gal I'm converted!
Flaxseeds are great for our hair and skin. They contain omega 3 and what I like more is that they are affordable.

This gel is light, non greasy, not sticky Aaand...wait for it- doesn't leave no white chunks in your hair!


I applied the gel on dry hair section by section. This way every strand is coated. My curls popped instantly. My hair was super soft with a nice sheen to it. Instant wash n go - whoopa!

It can be used for twists, plaits, puffs


 or to sleek your hair in a ponytail or just as a styler depends on you.

Always store in the refrigerator. Use an air tight container. Play around with this recipe the options are endless.
The longer you boil it and the more seeds you use, will make your gel thicker.

Take a look at the video I did on how I made my flaxseed gel. Hope you find it helpful and hit the subscription button okay!


Much love...Stay Magical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...