Friday 1 September 2017

Pre-poo for what?

I'm back!

I found it hard to see the sense of pre-pooing my hair cos it is gonna get washed away right? 
Eventually when I did give it a try I was hooked!
My hair use to be very dry and course at the centre of my head. That hair on the centre of my head was always short because it was always dry. Since I  started pre-pooing that patch is grown and is soft aaand...moisturised.  It makes a world of a difference trust me...

So pre-poo for what?


              You can use whatever oils you already have.

We apply pre-poo before we shampoo our hair.
 Pre-pooing retains moisture and makes detangling a breeze.
You will definitely notice less breakage, doing this step gets your hair prepared for the manipulation of the washing process.
         

Use whatever you fancy. I've used oils only, then I started mixing in the conditioners that I've  bought and don't like- with an essential oil.      
The options are endless...

I co-wash one week and wash the next week. When I co-wash I don't pre-poo. I apply the night before my morning wash. 

Check out this video I did on how easy it is to pre-poo.


And be sure to like and subscribe too!

Keep the Magic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...