Monday 25 September 2017

I love Apple cidar vinegar...Here's why!

Howzit everyone!

I read an article on how acv cures acne and is great as a cleaning agent when mixed with baking soda. Hmm and that's  not even half of it...there are many benefits to apple cidar vinegar.

I use apple cidar vinegar for salads and for my tin fish curries.
I use to use acv as a detox drink every day   with lemon, cinnamon and honey in it - helped flatten my tummy. I'm  not sure why I stopped.
Acv Detox Drink
4 tablespoons Honey
1teaspoon Cinnamon powder
Fresh lemon or lemon juice
I boil the water and allow it to cool. Then I just add everything in a jug and mix. Two or more pieces of fresh lemon or  two


squirts of the juice. If I have fresh mint I add a few in. Cucumber is great too. I also add acv to grapefruit juice it's soo delicious-

I use apple cidar vinegar as a hair rinse and in my clay masks, as well  as a toner. After I co-wash I usually do an apple cider vinegar rinse. I also  add a few drops of essential oil to it. Acv restores the hair's ph balance and removes product buildup.

A few months ago I discovered that I can use it as a skin toner. So I switched
 from this...                
           
                           
              to this.....

         ...Because I fell in love with the results immediately...
It stinks I warn you but for clearer skin it's worth it-
Acv  is antifungal and is antiseptic, I wish I  had known about this in my teens. My skin is way smoother and brighter. Did I mention that my pores are getting smaller? 




Try it and stick with it-
In a spray bottle I use 2 tablespoons of vinegar diluted with a quarter cup of water. Modify the ratio if you like. I mist my face with it to remove makeup or I use a cotton pad. I do the same for my hair, I  just spray, spray, spray and style or add a hair cream then style. No need to refrigerate.


Remember to drink water and use SPF during the day.

Well thanks for stopping by and for more just like my page to check out what I'm up to as well as to follow my new blog posts.

So if you haven't tried acv yet then  I seriously  think you should.

Until next time
Stay Magical-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...