Wednesday 16 May 2018

Tresemme Keratin Smooth deep smoothing mask

Hello again!


I never knew about deep conditioners until I returned to natural. The times I went to the salon was the only time my hair got a treatment which wasn’t very  often- yikes😢

Seriously back then, deep conditioning was never a part of my wash day routine.

Deep conditioners  are  ideal for restoring moisture to dry curly hair. Provides deep nourishment that is so needed by damaged hair. Even if you think your hair is healthy, the change of seasons can play havoc with your hair.


So here's the thing- I've bleached my hair almost two months ago. My hair is thick and dry. Making sure  my hair is nourished and hydrated is not an option, especially if your ends tend to get that crispy feeling..

Imagine how overjoyed I was when Beauty Bulletin sent me the Tresemme Keratin smooth range to try out and review...

The mask instantly won my heart.
I deliberately make sure that my hair is a hot mess before testing out new  products.



The mask claims that it is an anti- frizz product, detangles, gives hair shine, leaves hair with a  soft feel and helps tame fly-aways.

After washing and conditioning my hair I apply the mask making  sure every strand is evenly coated. I used two shower caps to cover my head and left on for an hour.

I tend to leave masks on for longer than the normal time. I've used Tresemme conditioners from the start of my hair journey and I really love their signature fragrance



My hair was left feeling soft, light and moisturised. This mask has been a treat for  my hair!  It's a great option for dry or damaged hair.

The results I got - I would definitely add this mask to my staples and recommend it to other curlies.

Take a look at the video I did showing how I  use the whole range of products.


Hit the subscribe button and follow me for more hairspiration.

 Lets talk- what's your go-to deep conditioning treatment that you absolutely love?

Until next time Magicals
Xoxo
   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...