Wednesday 22 February 2017

Fill up their Love tanks...

Hi there girlfriends!



   I had carried some negative emotional garbage from childhood. Long story short my childhood was filled with struggles but the truth is we forget the power we have as mothers. Here is the question - what can we do as parents to help encourage and support our children?



One thing I promised to myself is that I never wanted my boy growing up feeling a void, feeling like he does not belong like the way I did. It's amazing how much things that happened in your childhood can impact your life years later.



So I compiled a list that I think we can all strive to do as parents.
I can’t think of a more important gift to give to a child than the ability to think positively.
Here are some things I say 
I love you 
You are sooo funny you always make me laugh!
I am so proud of you
You are smart 
You know what? God took His time creating you...
You are God's messenger
I love to hear your stories
You can be anything that you want to be just believe
Its ok to make mistakes
Wow when did you learn to do that?
I'm sorry please forgive me
I am always here for you
You can do it I know you can
Jesus loves you and he made you special
You are my gift, my miracle...


Saying at least one of these everyday to your children will boost their self- esteem.  Share the hope and love of Jesus through you - So go ahead and fill the love tanks of you children!
What is one encouring thing that you would add to the list?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...