Friday 26 May 2017

stylespiration...

Heya!

So my hair is currently in a protective style. It's such a long time since I put my hair away- honestly I know I'm gonna miss my fro.

I kinda had fun with these styles...


I twisted my hair on wash day. I unraveled the next day and styled. No combing or brushing. All I did was roll n tuck.


Cute and chic!

 I used a dreadlock extenon to make this bun. I didn't lay my edges because I wanted to achieve a blended look.  Aaand course you can never go wrong with a bit of accessories.



I used the same hair extensions for the protective style I currently have. Play around to switch things up and add a bit of accessories for some pop to your styles.

 Have you been creative with your hair lately?

Follow and subscribe to my  blog and show a gal some love by liking this post and sharing...After all sharing is caring!



Keep the Magic...Stay Natural    




                                                       
                                             
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...