Monday 19 February 2018

My favourite proudly South African hair products...

Hello everyone!


A few months ago I decided to make it my duty to support Black-owned businesses.

Keep in mind that most local hair brands focus on moisturising and creating healthy hair. Yes and they are made from all-natural ingredients too. Many are available in stores, I  buy my AfroBotanics from Clicks or Game stores.

Check out my proudly South African products that I love!


There will definitely be  more added soon.

What are your favourite local products that you use?

Until next time
Stay Magical
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Let's get picture ready!

What's up Magicals!         Last month I purchased an Essence  concealer at Dischem , they were having a sale, and you guys know ...